Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Incoming Torrent 2015 this weekend

Some quick news for the upcoming weekend... we are off to Valencia!

And what are we going to do there? Well... basically we are going to attend one of the most important events about modelling and miniatures that you can see in Spain. We are going to Torrent 2015!

I'm very excited about this, as last year it was the first time that I could attend this classic of our model world and I certainly had a great time. And Valencia is the best place in Spain to eat Paella! A must of spanish gastronomy!

Drooling already...

This year will also be very especial for me. Last year I was lucky and proud to be awarded Best of Fantasy with my Kasrkin Sergeant...

and therefore this year I am invited as judge for the Fantasy section! I will share that honour with my friends and colleagues Diego Esteban and Luca Baldino.

It promises to be a great weekend! Of course stay tuned for early photos of miniatures and the event on my Facebook (as it will be much easier for me to upload all photos there earlier).

And also, never forget to check the events section of the blog. That way you will never miss an event date! Don't say that you were not informed! ;)

See you guys in Torrent this weekend! :)

No comments: