Monday, May 28, 2012

VI Encuentro Miniaturismo San Lorenzo de El Escorial



This weekend (June 2/3), the magnificent town of San Lorenzo de El Escorial will hold once again its annual event related to painting and modelling. And we are talking now about the sixth edition!

And just like the past three years, I will be there as I have been invited once again, together with my great friend Elías Alonso, to be the judge of the Fantasy section of the painting competition.

I will be there on Saturday morning and will have to leave early in the afternoon because there's other stuff I have to attend, but I hope to see all of you there! I will post photos of the event so you can see what you missed if you decide not to come. And good luck to all the participants!

And about other things, I know, you've told me, the blog hasn't got a lot of activity lately. That's because I have been preparing some miniatures for the Golden Demon that I couldn't show before the contest, and its taking its toll. Especially because one of them was a full scratch in 54mm (and the sculpture is completely finished) that I won't be entering into contest anymore as there is no Large Scale category this year. That meant starting some other thing which hopefully will be done in time which I will show when the time comes. Anyhow, the GD contest season is coming soon and that will mean a big rise in activity, so just remain patient a little longer! I promise tons of photos of all the events coming. :)

No comments: